It is estimated that there is more than thousand online bookmakers. With so much competition and so many different types of bettors in the online space it would seem logical that many different bookmakers could be argued as the best. Apparently this is a case where logic simply does not prevail, because Pinnacle is undoubtedly the best online bookmaker on the planet. It didn’t just happen by magic or luck or pictures of pretty or naked girls. There are several elements of the Pinnacle business model that have allowed it to thrive when so many others have failed.
- Best overall pricing. They offer discounted vig on virtually all their offerings.
- Fastest payouts. Payments to e-wallets typically take minutes regardless of the amount.
- Generous limits. On most events it is difficult to find a bookmaker that will accept larger bets than Pinnacle and they rarely cut limits.
- Fair Grading. Rules are posted and clear and always followed to the letter with minimal delay in grading wins. If they make huge error, player has usually choice to agree with void of the bet or his wager is paid in full but then his account is closed (this does not happen in livebetting anymore).
- Liberal mistake policy. They rarely make mistakes and when they do they immediately correct the problem and typically in the bettor’s favor (no more in live bets, but they are still fair with voiding).
- Superior data management. Pinnacle welcomes professionals whereas other bookmakers ban them. This is because they analyze their data to learn who the best bettors are and then they adjust lines according to the sharp action. Essentially this provides them with the best line makers in the industry and is one of the primary reasons they have had so much success.
- Top-notch customer service. Unlike other online bookmakers, Pinnacle strives to be completely online and discourages phone calls. Instead they have well-trained individuals responding to emails quickly and effectively. It means within minutes and without bullshit.
- Efficient interface. Easy to use, pleasing to see, and the dynamic lines are beloved by all. Maybe too minimalistic for some. It looks like stock exchange. It is real market.
- Superb infrastructure. Minimal downtime and an overwhelming array of servers (way over 100) handle enormous volume with very little disturbance for the end user.
- High coverage of live betting.
- Many languages supported and even more betting currencies.
- Limited parlays options and shaved odds for them
- Absence of phone wagers (well, it is possible but with lower vig)
- Absence of live chat
- No bonuses (if you do not count default low vig pricing as bonus – and you should)
Overall Pinnaclesports is a must have option for a bettor. There is no one in the universe, including other bookmakers, who would argue with it. In fact other bookmakers usually just copy odds from Pinnacle – especially in US sports.